Accenture Insights Platform (AIP)
The Accenture Insights Platform is fast, flexible and scalable-ready to transform performance in weeks, not years.
By drawing on pre-configured technologies and in-depth experience, the Accenture Insights Platform is designed for rapid mobilization. It gives you a complete turnkey solution, quickly and efficiently. Your organization becomes on its way to enlightening and empowering your people with always-on data
- Fast - a pre-configured end-to-end solution, Accenture Insights Platform can typically be provisioned within 24 hours and can start generating actionable insights within weeks.
- Flexible - A consumption-based flexible commercial model that eliminates the need for large, upfront capital expenditures.
- Transformational - Powers a profound shift to a data-driven culture, turning insights into decisions, and decisions into outcomes-fast and at scale-paving the way for data that enlightens.
Solving business problems
The Accenture Insights Platform is designed to solve business problems by supporting a data-driven culture. The platform delivers value at speed using marketing-leading tools with Accenture’s deep industry experience.
- Curated end-to-end technology stack
- Consumption based commercials
- Rapid automation provisioning
- Vertical industry solutions and analytics apps
- Best practice security
- 24x7 global support
A flexible application
The Accenture Insights Platform includes a suite of pre-build Analytics apps, supporting a multitude of Industries and Business Functions. Custom apps can be created to meet the specific needs of your organization.
We build the Analytics Apps to ensure they are flexible, easily tailored and agile. And each app manages the complete end-to-end process, providing organizations with immediate access to the tools needed to make data-driven decisions and solve complex business issues.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015.
- Accenture Digital boasts more than 36,000 professionals, including 1,200 data scientists
- Global network of Accenture Innovation Centers focused on advanced analytics and next-generation tools
- Deep knowledge of Cloudera’s technology offerings roadmap