How can companies integrate data science into their businesses more effectively? Too often, the story of a data science team is one of inadequate organizational support in IT infrastructure, data management challenges and poor cross-functional communication. But now, a new generation of best practices and solutions are helping companies rapidly operationalize data science/ML. To be successful, companies must balance enterprise requirements for security and governance, with the analytic agility needed for innovation.
Join the upcoming webinar and demonstration to hear more about operationalizing data science with Cloudera Data Science Workbench on Cazena’s fully-managed cloud platform:
- Hear more about the new requirements for enterprise analytics from experienced data scientists: Get real-world perspectives from senior leaders at Bardess, joined by technical experts from Cloudera and Cazena.
- Learn new solutions and methods for common infrastructure challenges, such as:
- Scaling machine learning, models, and data
- Operationalizing machine learning
- Ensuring governance and security
- See Cloudera Data Science Workbench in action: See CDSW running on a fully-managed Cloudera EDH as a Service platform from Cazena, with automation, built-in DevOps, security, support and 24x7 production operations included.