Cloudera and Red Hat
Become the data-driven company you've always wanted to be with CDP Private Cloud on OpenShift.
Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) Private Cloud on OpenShift
Red Hat and Cloudera offer a combined solution that helps enterprise companies securely manage the complete data lifecycle, putting data to work faster and reducing time to value. Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) Private Cloud on OpenShift aggregates and visualizes data to derive actionable insights in a secure, hybrid open source environment.
CDP Private Cloud is an enterprise data platform with next generation cloud-native hybrid data architecture, enabling on-premises deployments with the agility, flexibility and cost-efficiency of cloud architectures. Red Hat® OpenShift® is a container platform for Kubernetes that can automate the provisioning, management and scaling of applications. The CDP Private Cloud next-generation hybrid platform combined with the Red Hat® OpenShift enterprise-grade Kubernetes container-based management tools consistently provisions and scales analytic workloads in minutes and allocates just enough resources to meet demand.
Joint Solution Overview
Joint Solution Benefits
Integrated Software Vendor (ISV)
Unique solution that addresses infrastructure needs across on-premise, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments to meet enterprise-level analytics, data strategy, and machine learning requirements.
Trusted advisors with expertise in open source enterprise-grade Kubernetes and data analytics.
Deep experience in assisting customers to quickly spin-up environments that meet their unique demands around analytics, testing, production, and full-scale implementation.
Expertise in deploying the complete data lifecycle within a private cloud environment.
Delivers cloud-like capabilities with the cost efficiency of owning your own infrastructure.
With CDP Private Cloud on Red Hat® OpenShift®, you get the security of a private cloud environment with maximum value and lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Cloudera Data Platform for Private Cloud is Now Available
- The Enterprise Data Cloud is Here
- The Enterprise Data Cloud Comes to Asia Pacific
- Cloudera Selects Red Hat OpenShift
- Our Commitment to Open Source Software
- Cloudera Flow Management Goes Cloud-Native with Apache NiFi on Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes Platform
- Best Practices Guide for Systems Security Services – Part 1
- How-to: Automate the Systems Security Services – Part 2
- Open Hybrid Architecture Extends the Value of Open Source
- Drive Actionable Insight with Red Hat and Cloudera
- Cloudera and Red Hat for SLED
- Cloudera and Red Hat for Public Sector
- An Open and Modular Architecture for IoT
- An Open Source Architecture for IoT
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments.