Today’s cyber attackers are more sophisticated than ever. To anticipate and respond to their attacks you need to understand their motivations, intentions, characteristics, and methods. Legacy, signature-based threat data feeds can’t provide those insights. But, FireEye Threat Intelligence can.
- Adversarial intelligence gleaned from chatter within the cyber criminal underground, including threat initiation around targeting attacks, tools being built, secured, or traded, and attack vectors being exploited.
- Machine intelligence collected from the thousands of deployed FireEye sensors, which detect and identify never-before-seen attacks, zero-day vulnerabilities, and new unknowns.
- Victim intelligence compiled from Mandiant incident response services, such as how the attacker got into the victim’s network and what the attacker did once inside.
By studying nearly 16,000 threat actors, including more than 30 nation-state sponsored groups, ranging from the China-based APTI to Russia-based attackers, we build the industry's most effective products and services against threats. You get timely, relevant, actionable and complete threat intelligence to help you mitigate risk, bolster incident response and enhance your overall security.
FireEye's Threat Intelligence platform includes:
iSIGHT intelligence subscriptions
- Enhance your current security and risk management infrastructure to build proactive defenses, prioritize alerts and improve incident response.
- Qualify threats poised to disrupt your business based on the intents, tools and tactics of the attacker.
Delivers visibility beyond the typical attack lifecycle, adding context and priority to global threats.
Cyber threat intelligence services
- Design and build cyber threat intelligence (CTI) processes and solutions within your security operations.
- Optimize your ability to consume, analyze and apply threat intelligence.
Focus on strategic planning, threat communications, technical solutions and workforce expertise.
Lower Business Risk
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and governments worldwide against the next generation of cyber attacks. These highly sophisticated cyber attacks easily circumvent traditional signature-based defenses, such as next-generation firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, and gateways. The FireEye Threat Prevention Platform provides real-time, dynamic threat protection without the use of signatures to protect an organization across the primary threat vectors and across the different stages of an attack life cycle. The core of the FireEye platform is a virtual execution engine, complemented by dynamic threat intelligence, to identify and block cyber attacks in real time. FireEye has over 5,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 940 of the Forbes Global 2000.