As of January 31, 2021, this tutorial references legacy products that no longer represent Cloudera’s current product offerings.
Please visit recommended tutorials:
- How to Create a CDP Private Cloud Base Development Cluster
- All Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) related tutorials
This tutorial covers the core concepts of Streaming Analytics Manager (SAM) and the role it plays in an environment in which Stream processing is important.
We will create a SAM topology to ingest streams of data from Apache Kafka into our stream application, do some complex processing and store the data into Druid and HDFS.
- Downloaded and deployed the Cloudera DataFlow (CDF) Sandbox
- Stream Processing & SAM- You will learn the fundamental concepts of Stream Processing and SAM.
- Create a SAM Topology- You will learn to build a stream processing application
This tutorial series uses our Trucking IoT Application comprised of multiple sub-projects. You will build the SAM topology application su-bproject.