Optimize at every stage of your data journey
Alignment of your architecture to specific use cases throughout the data-driven journey is key to maximizing value. Cloudera partners with you to provide hands-on technical insight and advice to move your clusters from proof of concept to production. No one has more real-world experience with big data deployments than Cloudera Solution Architects.
Shorten your timeline to production
An Enterprise Data Hub certified to Cloudera's requirements stands up faster, with less risk, and at lower cost. Cloudera provides onsite support to design, prototype, deploy, secure, and optimize the complete data pipeline from ETL to data science. We also offer expertise in web servers, distributed logging, message buses, search indexing, and databases.
Realize the full value of your data
Our goal is to ensure your infrastructure outperforms standards at every stage of your organization's journey to becoming truly data-driven. Cloudera Solutions Architects draw on the most experienced knowledge base, documenting hundreds of deployments across all industries to configure your cluster to use-case specifications, fine-tune to avoid downstream issues, and prepare your organization for its next step in the data journey.
- Install, upgrade, and certify your environment according to best practices
- Fully review hardware, data sources, typical jobs, and existing SLAs Develop, implement, and benchmark deployment best practices
Ingestion ETL pilot
- Design and implement a custom data pipeline in two weeks
- Reference implementation to three sources, five transformations, and one target. Create, execute, test, and review a custom ingestion/ETL plan
Descriptive analytics pilot
- Architect a real-time query and delivery solution for petabyte-scale data
- Architect a pilot system based on Hive, Pig, HBase, and Impala Implement storage, schema, partitioning, and integration processes
Security integration pilot
- Optimize platform, architecture, and team structure for production. Set strategy for rollout and cluster evolution aligned to future needs
- Identify challenges to ensure a fast, successful production rollout