CDP Data Developer Exam Guide CDP-3001
The exam tests the skills and knowledge required by Data Developers to use the Cloudera Data Platform to design, build and maintain data applications and pipelines.
- Exam Number: CDP-3001
- Number of questions: 70
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Pass Score: 55%
- We do not publish exam pass scores. Candidates should not be trying to achieve any particular score. Rather they should be aiming for the highest score possible.
- Delivery: online, proctored
- Please review the system requirements to enable online, proctored testing through QuestionMark
- Allowed resources: none.
- You may not use reference materials, white papers, user guides or any other resources during your exam.
- Support: if you need help, please email us
Cloudera Skills & Knowledge Measured
This exam measures the skills and knowledge topics listed in Table 1. below. The weighting of each topic is also listed.
|Topic||WEIGHT (% of exam)|
Connect and move data between systems
Build and manage a data warehouse
Build, schedule, execute, and monitor data pipelines
Clean and serve data to the end-users
Perform data quality checks
Debug data issues reported by end-users
Data backup and disaster recovery
Table 1: Exam topics and weighting
Other Skills & Knowledge
Although, not directly tested on this exam, it is assumed that the candidate also possess the prerequisite skills and knowledge listed below that may help answer exam questions:
Although optional, the Cloudera Educational Services courses listed below cover some of the same topics as listed in the table above. Real world, hands-on experience is highly recommended whether you participate in training or not.
- CDP Admin Private Cloud Base
- Cloudera DataFlow: Flow Management with Apache NiFi
- Cloudera Data Engineering: Developing Applications with Apache Spark
- Cloudera Data Platform: Designing Edge to AI Applications on Hybrid Data Cloud