Nokia Motive Customer eXperience Solutions
Improve business performance by delivering a superior customer eXperience Nokia Motive Customer eXperience Solutions (CXS) let you consolidate your device management and customer care activities across fixed and mobile services. They help you reduce OPEX and total cost of ownership (TCO) while providing experiences that secure customer loyalty and boost your Net Promoter Score®.
With Motive CXS, you get a secure, service-agnostic framework that can be seamlessly integrated into your existing customer eXperience management (CEM) operations. Our solutions allow you to:
- Control the complete lifecycle of mobile, home, and IoT devices and efficiently deliver new services to every device
- Provide a consistent, virtualized customer care experience across fixed, mobile, enterprise, and IoT services
- Use real-time analytics to predict problems and resolve them proactively, before they impact customers
- We support our solutions with world-class design, implementation, deployment, and hosting services. And we use proven expertise from Nokia Bell Labs Consulting and our professional services to ensure that you benefit from solid research and industry best practices.
- How can Motive CXS help your business? Build exceptional experiences around mobile, home, and IoT devices with a converged cloud platform
- Accelerate return on investment by launching new services faster on every device
- Avoid unnecessary truck rolls by solving more problems at the help desk
- Boost customer satisfaction and reduce costs by enabling customers to handle most problems through self-care
- Make the customer eXperience simpler by recognizing problem signatures in self-care and fixing them proactively
- Prevent churn by using analytics to identify and resolve problems that silent customers don’t report to the help desk
Nokia is a global leader innovating the technologies at the heart of our connected world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.