Paxata Data to Information Pipeline
Auditing massive amounts of data both internally and externally can be a daunting task. Many large audit firms are constantly looking for better ways to help clients manage risk and meet compliance obligations. This solution, by Paxata and Cloudera, allows audit firms the ability to accelerate their analytic process by further enabling self service data preparation.
How it Works?
The Data to Information Pipeline consists of the following key attributes. Data Source Abstraction
- Leave data where it is to avoid the cost and hassle of consolidation, but use tools that flexibly adapt to various data sources and types.
- Business Driven Data Quality - Business users understand causes & impact of data quality issues best. Empower them to monitor and improve data quality.
- Data Democratization - Give data savvy business users access to data they need, in a way that mitigates risk but is flexible enough to provide insight.
- Tool-Enables Auditability - Modern data technologies include mechanisms that trace lineage, transformations and changes to data as it is prepared for use and output.
- Big Data Platform - Data volumes continue to grow. Leverage infrastructure that is scalable and can meet the storage and processing demands of large data sets.
- Data Governance - Taking a new approach to data management requires a renewed focus on data governance standards, ownership, and control.
Paxata provides an Adaptive Information Platform that enables business analysts with an enterprise-grade, self-service data preparation system to support the on-demand and ad-hoc business data needs for analytics, operations and regulatory requirements. Business analysts work within an intuitive, visual application to access, explore, shape, collaborate and publish data with clicks, not code, with complete governance and security.