Streamsets Modern Ingest for Network Threat Detection
StreamSets provides a comprehensive cybersecurity ingest solution for your Cloudera Enterprise-based Apache Spot implementation, supporting a wide range of batch and streaming use cases. You no longer have to develop custom code which is prone to failure and difficult to monitor and maintain. StreamSets Data Collector gives you a visual IDE to design, test, and deploy ingest pipelines quickly and operate them continuously with real-time monitoring and alerts. Data can be sanitized before it lands in the Enterprise Data Hub, arriving consumption-ready, and accelerating analysis. For a single point of data movement management, StreamSets DPM provides a control plane for your cybersecurity dataflows, including a Live Data Map of your topology, end-to-end metrics, and Data SLAs.
Develop Adaptable Flows
- Intent-driven data flows - you only specify the schema required for the job.
- Consumption-ready data delivered through built-in transformations.
- Batch and streaming data can be integrated within a converged infrastructure.
Operational Visibility and Control
- Map point-to-point pipelines to a cybersecurity topologies, manage topology and pipeline version, and track changes over time.
- Measure and establish baselines for end-to-end and point-in-flow KPIs for data availability and accuracy.
- Master dataflow operations by creating Data SLAs to detect and remediate violations.
Architected for Agility
- StreamSets Data Collector: Flexible deployment to your Hadoop cluster via Cloudera Manager or on edge.
- StreamSets DPM: hosted in the StreamSets cloud, your virtual private cloud.
- Easily add new sources and address exceptions and new business requirements.
- Zero-downtime for upgrades and migration in heterogeneous environments.
StreamSets software delivers performance management for data flows that feed the next generation of big data applications. Its mission is to bring operational excellence to the management of data in motion, so that data arrives on time and with quality, accelerating analysis and decision making. StreamSets Data Collector is in use at hundreds of companies where it brings unprecedented visibility into and control over data as it moves between an expanding variety of sources and destinations.
Founded in 2014 by Girish Pancha, former chief product officer of Informatica, and Arvind Prabhakar, an early employee and engineering leader at Cloudera, StreamSets is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures and New Enterprise Associates (NEA).