One of the Best Data Warehouse Solutions of 2018 as Reviewed by Customers
PALO ALTO, Calif., August 6, 2018 - Cloudera, Inc. (NYSE: CLDR), the modern platform for machine learning and analytics optimized for the cloud, announced it was recognized in the 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Data Management Solutions for Analytics as reviewed by customers. Additionally, Cloudera was honored by the Big Data Excellence Awards as Big Data Technology Provider of the Year.
Click to Tweet: Thank you to our customers -- @Cloudera recognized as a 2018 #GartnerPeerInsights Customers’ Choice for Best Data Management Solutions for #Analytics: https://bit.ly/2AIkqcx
“The data warehouse market has remained stagnant for far too long and has prevented organizations from being able to derive actionable insights from their data,” said Anupam Singh, GM of Analytics and Data Warehousing at Cloudera. “The unprecedented scale of data that our customers are seeing does not fit in conventional warehousing platforms. At Cloudera, our customers are able to take advantage of not only the massive scalability of our data warehouse, but also the flexibility to iterate and power self-service analytics, enabling them to accelerate their digital transformation journeys.”
Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice is a recognition of vendors by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of end-user reviews and the overall user ratings. To be considered for inclusion, a vendor must have 50 or more published reviews and an average overall rating of 4.2 stars or higher across those reviews accumulated within the 12-month submission period.
Customer reviews of Cloudera’s platform on Gartner Peer Insights:
- “Zero to analytics In 4 months with no big issues, no stress and great results.” -- Five-star rating by Big Data Manager in the Finance Industry
- “We should have thought ‘bigger’ early on to gain even more value sooner because of Cloudera Enterprise's ability to support multiple operational and analytical use cases in a mixed workload environment.” -- Five-star rating by Sr. Technical Architect in the Finance Industry
- “Adopt Cloudera as the enterprise standard for on-prem and hybrid clusters.” -- Five-star rating by Director of Architecture in the Communications Industry
The Big Data Excellence Awards is an honors program managed by UK online publication Computing, which recognizes organizations making achievements in data, analytics, and IoT.
- Check out the full report: 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Data Management Solutions for Analytics
- Learn about the analytic data warehouse infrastructure market -- Dresner Market Study: Analytical Data Infrastructure
- Register to access Cloudera NOW for best practices, practical advice, and hands-on workshops led by data experts
- Watch how Toyota and GSK enabled modern data warehousing -- Webinar: Succeed with BI on the Data Lake
- Find out what information to consider prior to determining where to focus data warehouse modernization -- TDWI Checklist Report: Modernizing Data Warehouse Infrastructure
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinctions are determined by the subjective opinions of individual end-user customers based on their own experiences, the number of published reviews on Gartner Peer Insights and overall ratings for a given vendor in the market, as further described here, and are not intended in any way to represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. We deliver the modern platform for machine learning and analytics optimized for the cloud. The world's largest enterprises trust Cloudera to help solve their most challenging business problems. Learn more at www.cloudera.com.
Connect with Cloudera
About Cloudera: cloudera.com/more/about.html
Read our blog: blog.cloudera.com/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cloudera
Visit us on Facebook: facebook.com/cloudera
See us on YouTube: youtube.com/user/clouderahadoop/featured
Join the Cloudera Community: community.cloudera.com/
Read about our customers’ successes: cloudera.com/more/customers.html
For information on Cloudera Enterprise and SDX: cloudera.com/products/sdx.html
Cloudera and associated marks and trademarks are registered trademarks of Cloudera, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of Cloudera’s offerings. The words "believe," "may," "will," "plan," "expect," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If the risks materialize or assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Risks include, but are not limited to, risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Form S-1 Registration Statement, and our future reports that we may file with the SEC from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Cloudera assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.