Magnify Analytic Solutions, Marketing Associates' analytics division, is adept at mining for hidden knowledge deep within your customer and industry databases – because in marketing, what you know, and what you don’t, determines the success or failure of your communications efforts.
Society evolves constantly. People keep changing. Brand perceptions, buying habits, reading habits, viewing habits, travel habits, and more. If your research is a year old, you’re reading yesterday’s news. Your next marketing program requires timely, unique, and highly specific intelligence utilizing the most up-to-date data and the most advanced analytical modeling tools.
Achieving optimal results and continuous improvement requires the relentless acquisition of fresh insights. And Magnify has the disciplined process, unique tools, SAS 70 Type II–certified data security and sophisticated subject matter expertise to successfully enhance your marketing initiatives.
Our Marketing Intelligence approach
- Customer/market needs immersion
- Design tailored data analytics plan
- Aggregate data resources
- Institute ironclad data security measures
- Internal data consistency testing
- Independent analysis review
- Analysis reporting and presentation
- Program review and continuous refinements
Our Marketing Intelligence capabilities
- Advanced Analytics:
- Predictive modeling/targeting
- Segmentation modeling
- Early results forecasting
- Web Analytics and Optimization:
- Analysis and reporting
- Web 2.0 measurement (viral marketing, video, user-generated content)
- Deep-dive analysis (conversion, user behavior, abandonment)
- Program Reporting and Metrics:
- Marketing campaign results
- Financial measurements (incremental profit, costs, ROI)
- Additional breakdowns (geographic, customer segmentation, etc.)
- SAS 70 Type II audit–certified data security
Drive customer insights
About Marketing Associates
Marketing Associates has a compelling 45-year history, but what we’ve accomplished thus far only hints at what we’re capable of today. MA is a unique entity – a one-of-a-kind combination of creative and technology-driven marketing services that cut across multiple disciplines to deliver a whole that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Today’s complex business and marketing environments require a fresh and vigilant approach to human communications – and we get it.