Tom Davenport outlines the tactics to implement AI now
The hype around the limitless possibilities afforded by artificial intelligence (AI) continues to gain momentum. But what’s actually possible when implementing AI capabilities at your company today?
Join Tom Davenport, professor, author, and senior advisor at Deloitte Analytics, as he explains the practical steps required to put AI to work to achieve real-world business benefits and competitive advantages. Hear, too, how financial services, pharmaceutical, and healthcare companies are currently using AI to solve industry-specific use cases.
- What AI technologies are available today
- How AI will impact the future of work and employees
- How businesses are realizing practical outcomes with AI
- How to implement AI to gain efficiencies
- What strategies and tangible steps to take with AI
Watch this HBR webinar to understand how your company can begin experimenting with AI to gain immediate business benefits and competitive advantage.