Through its new attribution engine powered by Cloudera Enterprise, Impact Radius can give retailers a rich picture of each consumer’s journey—across all touchpoints—to help maximize marketing dollars and increase sales.
Impact Radius delivers a full suite of digital marketing products, from affiliate solutions to tracking and attribution, to help brands and retailers deliver consistent omni-channel experiences across all retail touchpoints.
Impact Radius Media Manager helps retailers and brands measure the effectiveness of their marketing through marketing attribution analytics. As the number of touchpoints, and the volume of data, grew, the organization recognized that its homegrown data warehouse, built on traditional relational database technology, was not scalable and flexible enough to track the full consumer journey across all touchpoints.
Using a Cloudera-powered enterprise data hub, Impact Radius has created a more flexible data discovery and analytics platform that can process, model, discover, and serve unlimited data volumes and data types faster to deliver a richer picture of each customer’s journey and more insightful analytics.
We used to only be able to react to conversion events using a subset of the data. Now, we can follow the entire customer journey and can see trends and campaign effectiveness over time.”
Kevin Gipe, Manager, Data Architecture, Impact Radius SaaS-based Marketing Attribution Offering
Impact Radius’ new attribution engine, powered by a Cloudera enterprise data hub, is helping brands and retailers more accurately measure the impact of their marketing campaigns and fine-tune their marketing strategies to increase conversion rates, and ultimately, sales.
How valuable is this insight to the retailers? The proof is evident in an increase in new contracts for Impact Radius.
We’re winning new business and, in many ways, we have surpassed our competition.”
Paul Mazak, Senior Software Engineer, Impact Radius
Online services & Retail
- Data silos made it difficult to stitch together a customer’s identity across different systems
- Capacity constraints made it difficult to understand propensity-to-order and conversion trends
- Apache Hadoop Platform: Cloudera Enterprise, Data Hub Edition
- Apache Hadoop Components: Apache HBase, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark, Cloudera Navigator, Cloudera Search, Impala
- BI Tool: MicroStrategy
- Marketing attribution analytics
- Enterprise data warehouse (fact and dimension data)
- Media partner file feeds
- Helps retailers optimize marketing campaigns
- Improves conversion rate
- Delivers competitive advantage to increase revenue
Big Data Scale
- 1 PB cluster size